Job ID : 33321
Location : TX
Company Name : Staxa Technologies
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Education
Salary : $95 - $120 per year
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : devOps.
Benefits : Medical Insurance
Job Description :
Available to join from
- Hands on experience in Azure Development, worked on Azure Web Applications, Azure SQL Database, Virtual machines, Azure Active Directory, Azure VPN Gateway, Azure Fabric, Azure search, App services, Notification hub and experienced in using Azure service fabric to package, deploy and manage reliable microservices.
- Experienced in migrating AWS Cloud to Microsoft Azure using Azure Site Recovery and Azure backups and deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Experienced in setting up AWS cloud resources by configuring VPC, Internet Gateway, Route Tables, Subnets, VPC-Peering, EC-2, S3, IAM, RDS, ROUTE 53, ELB, Auto Scaling, LAMBDA, SNS, ELASTIC BEANSTALK, NAT devices and also worked in AWS infrastructure by creating public, private subnets, Route Tables, NAT devices, VPC-Peering, Bastion hosts and defining ACL's for enhanced secured at subnet level.
- Extensively used Terraform in AWS Virtual Cloud to automatically setup & modify settings by interfacing with control layers also used to create and compose all the components necessary to run applications.
- Experienced in writing Terraform templates that can spin up infrastructure for multi-tier application and provisioned boot strapped software on Cloud with terraform.
- Extensively worked on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Experienced in maintaining micro services using Kubernetes as front-end orchestrator for docker containers and worked on setting up the Kubernetes Cluster on AWS(EKS) for testing the different features.
- Extensively worked on Kubernetes to manage containerized applications using its nodes, ConfigMaps, services and deployed application containers as Pods.
- Expertise in Deployment with Chef, Ansible towards AWS or Azure, and Terraform for building, updating, and versioning infrastructure efficiently, and creating custom in-house solutions with Chef or Ansible configurations.
- Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, Stack monitoring using Ansible playbooks and has Integrated Ansible with Jenkins.
- Experience in developing and implementing continuous deployment code; experience with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps methodologies.
- Expertise in deploying and configuring Chef server containing bootstrapping of Chef-Client nodes for provisioning and created roles, recipes, cookbooks and uploaded them to Chef-server, Managed On-site OS, Applications, Services, Packages using Chef.
- Experienced in writing Puppet manifests and modules to automate the deployment process and to integrating Puppet manifests into Jenkins/Hudson jobs for a continuous delivery (CD) framework.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins and Bamboo by installing, configuring and maintaining the purpose of Continuous Integration (CI) and for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments implementing CI/CD for database using Jenkins in Groovy.