Job ID : 35050
Location : Hoken, NJ
Company Name : Soro Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $107900 - $108800 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Programming languages, Client-side technology, Budget design..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Seeking a Sr .Net Developer for a planned ramp up.
- End to End Solution design preparation.
- Lead the development team to implement the solution.
- Implement the solution using C#, .Net core, Kafka, API, MongoDB/SQL.
- Follow the coding standards recommended by Client team.
- Perform code review with Peer /Architect team.
- Support for QA, UAT and prod implementation
- Microservices development expertise with .NET stack in AWS cloud environment.
- Experienced with GIT other collaboration tools.
- Experience on operating in agile setting.
- Knowledge/experience on Kubernetes and Docker technologies, Cloud experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong log analysis and issue triaging skills, solid team player with hard-working and positive attitude.
- Experienced in leading/training others to onboard, design/review API contacts and deliver solutions successfully.
- Must be able to effectively work within a team environment interacting with peers and leadership.
- Must be able to produce clear-thinking/understandable developer documentation.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Microservices within AWS Cloud environment.
- Must be proficient with the .Net Stack, specifically with respect to Microservices development.
- Must be proficient with APIM Microservices technologies/techniques.
- Must be proficient with Secret and Non-Secret Microservices configuration technologies/techniques.
- Programming languages.
- Client-side technology.
- Budget design.
- Time management.
- Customer service.