Job ID : 35249
Location : Ohio, IL
Company Name : Atechstar
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $106100 - $107100 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Coding, Programming languages, Budget design..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Develop solutions using .NET/SSIS/SQL Server technologies.
- Develop web based reporting systems to monitor system performance, transaction and error rate.
- Develop and analyze strategies to boost system performance.
- Performs unit testing and debugging of application components.
- Operate effectively in technical environment, including operating systems, technology platforms, hardware/support tools, and relevant methodologies, standards and best practices.
- Review and contribute to the definition of business and functional requirements.
- Deliver accurately coded solutions from verbal and written specifications.
- Correct bugs in code identified through self-testing and detected through QA and UAT testing, tracking resolutions appropriately.
- Document work, including code comments, design documentation, screen and report layouts, data and process models, and other technical artifacts related to new development work.
- Acquire working knowledge and subject matter expertise in various applications and technology systems.
- Assist Application Support and end users to identify and resolve issues with applications and technology systems, including providing technical support and options to ensure effective and efficient resolution of concerns.
- Maintain and update documentation of existing systems as needed to ensure accurate content and issue identification for ongoing support.
- Programming languages.
- Budget design.
- Time management.
- Customer service.