Job ID : 27719
Location : Pittsburgh
Company Name : WholeRen Education, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Education
Salary : $30,000 - $40,000 per year
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : Bilingual Mandarin
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance,401K
1. Communicate with students, understand their background, and understand their most real thoughts and needs;
2. Design practical application and service plans tailored to students;
3. Specific implementation of application and service plan. To To
1. Interested in the development of overseas education, have a certain understanding of the education industry, relevant work experience is preferred;
2. Have an upper intermediate level in English, and have strong English writing skills;
3. Have excellent interpersonal skills, master communication skills, have clear logical thinking, strong expression skills, and like to challenge and try new things;
4. Possess strong learning ability and can quickly master various knowledge related to the company's business;
5. Have a strong ability to withstand pressure and be able to deal with unexpected tasks and problems;
6. A sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, and sense of responsibility for work;
7. With legal work status, you can apply for CPT/OPT.
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.