Job ID : 27991
Location : Doral, Florida
Company Name : Undefined Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time, Contract
Industry : Engineering
Salary : $40 - $45 per hour
No. of Positions : 1
Required Skills : Extensive Knowledge Of Analog Semiconductors: Types, Applications, Functioning, And Performance.
Benefits : No benefits are available
Using ion propulsion, the company’s focus is creating a silent drone with unparalleled power which will completely change how drones are designed. The fully electric technology, with minimum noise impact and zero carbon emissions, uses innovative physics principles which work not only in the vacuum of space but also in atmospheric conditions. To support this breakthrough innovation and bring it to the market, we are looking for a creative Electronics Engineer with hands-on experience in designing and prototyping of circuits to work on all product stages: from research and development through installation and final commissioning.
Required Technical Skills:
• Extensive knowledge of analog semiconductors: types, applications, functioning, and performance.
• Ability to design circuits and perform hand calculations without the use of computer simulators.
• Experience in the use of oscilloscopes, function generators, and spectrum analyzers.
• Hands-on experience in fabricating circuits and electrical routing of components and assemblies.
• Extensive knowledge of electronics transformer design (Ap approach and others).
• Working experience in the design and fabrication of prototypes.
• PCB manufacturing and designing for manufacturing.
• Knowledge of mathematical computing and analysis tools.
The ideal candidate is someone who is:
• Life-long learner; demonstrates a strong record of curiosity, creativity, and analytical skills.
• Out-of-the-box thinker, self-starter, and passionate about doing a thorough job.
• Experience working in a multidisciplinary engineering team.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced team and thrives in solving new technical challenges.
• Highly organized, with demonstrated experience of maintaining technical laboratory data.
• Ability to fabricate in-house miniature electronic assemblies.
• Advanced degree in electronics engineering preferred.
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
Basic duties and responsibilities:
• Perform a full-lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture, and implement)
• Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
• Produce outline designs
• Conduct experiments methodically, analyze data, and interpret results
• Test and evaluate theoretical designs
• Identify, formulate, and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
• Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability, and safety
• Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
• Estimate budget and scope of project
• Prepare product reports and documentation
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.