Job ID : 27487
Location : South Plainfield, NJ
Company Name : TEKbasic Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $55,000 per year
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Entry Level Informatica/Database Developer
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance
Currently seeking talented individuals like you who can join our dynamic team of Software Developers. In this hands-on role, you will join a highly collaborative team working in a fast-paced environment to develop best-in-class tooling and platforms to enable hundreds of teams across the organization to be successful and productive. The ideal candidate will have to be well versed in the database programming concepts and a basic understanding of the project development life cycle.
· Bachelor's degree or higher.
· Basic Knowledge of software development principles and architecture.
· Basic Knowledge of a programming language and OOPS concepts.
· Familiarity with SQL Queries and basic DML operations in SQL.
· Basic Understanding of ETL Processes.
· Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· It is a full-time opportunity with excellent pay scale.
· We provide excellent Medical Insurance benefits including Dental and Vision Insurance.
· Immigration and Green card processing benefits.
· Paid time off.
· Parental leave.
· Education assistance or tuition reimbursement.
Note: Remote For Now
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.