Job Id : 23798
Location : New York, NY
Company Name : ConsultAdd Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $40 - $45 per hour
Work Authorization : OPT
No. of Positions : 10+
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance
Looking for Jr. python developer or entry-level python developer or back end developer in our technical team to built software and to support client site developer or a front-end developer. You will be responsible for writing the code at the server-side and you will also responsible for managing the interchange of data between server and client. You will also respond to request from the front end, therefor a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary. Your primary focus will be on the development of server-side logic.
· Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science or related field.
· Should have 0-3 years of working experience as well as a python developer.
· Create functions for data calculation (arithmetic functions with conditions).
· Engage and be actively involved in customer requirements.
· Perform assigned daily tasks and respond immediately to issues/problems.
· Involve in unit/integration testing frameworks and practices.
· Design, Implement and Interacting with databases.
· Maintain and troubleshoot complex systems.
· Work in a SCRUM / Agile environment.
· Solid knowledge of Python.
· Solid knowledge of the principles of class-based object-oriented programming.
· Knowledge of standard web technology (HTTP, client/server model, REST).
· Experience with SQL.
· Competence with Linux, DevOps, and web servers (Debian, Docker, SaltStack, Nginx).
· Good understanding of code versioning using Git (GitHub).
· Knowledge of other technologies such as Java, DevOps, AWS(cloud computing) would be preferable: no language preference.
General Skills And Requirements:
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
· Organisational, problem-solving and communication skills.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
· Willingness to learning new technologies and models.
· Ability to effectively work in a global team; a team player.
· Self-starter with the ability to independently resolve issues and deliver results.
[Company Information hidden please Login to view details]
Contact Person *********
Phone No. +1*********
Email ID ***@***.com
Microsoft Bellevue, WA
Job Description: This team would provide you with a unique opportunity to work with talented and ...
Microsoft Redmond, WA
Job Description: Responsibilities Reference implementations – real-world examples of ...
Facebook New York, NY
Job Description: The Facebook Mobile team constantly pushes the boundaries of the Facebook Mobile...
Facebook Menlo Park, CA
Job Description: As Operations Manager with our Content operations team you have the experience ...
Facebook Forest City, NC
Job Description: We seek an IT professional with advanced hands-on technical skills in Networks, ...