Job ID : 33390
Location : New York, NY
Company Name : Perfict Global, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $65000 - $75000 per year
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Business analysis, Devops, QA, JAVA.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Perfict Global Inc is a leading consulting company focused on providing innovative and successful business workforce solutions. Providing specialized staffing and recruitment solutions to our direct clients, we have quickly become the technology specialist staffing partner of choice across the US. Perfict is an EEO and E-Verify company.
· Entry level/Fresh Graduates with Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, MIS, Engineering or any IT related background (STEM Program)
· Must be willing to relocate National wide.
· Strong communication/presentation skills
· Willingness to learn new skills in software testing, Devops or business analysis.
· Design, code, test, deploy and maintain testing automation solutions that provide automated test coverage of business functionality for the team
· Create test plans, test cases and coordinate release management activities.
· Triaging and tracking production defects
· Recommend improvements to existing QA processes, evaluate new tools, stay informed of industry QA trends
· Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases that follow best practices and techniques
· Recreate production issues to help determine the issue and verify any fixes
· Estimate, prioritize, plan & coordinate quality testing activities
Why join Perfict?
· E-Verified company
· 100% free training and placement guarantee with support from real time experienced trainers.
· Aggressive Marketing and sales team for quick placements with our direct clients and prime vendors.
· Health, Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
· 401K Plan
· Relocation assistance.
· On the job support
· Bi-weekly payroll
Apollose Nyack, NY
Apollose San Antonio, FL
Responsibilities : Responisiblties: Works in teams with data at all stages of the data lifecycle to derive actionable insight. Translate mission needs into an end-to-end
Apollose Philadelphia, NY
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Build and maintain the best front end ecommerce user experience for City Pass customers with attention to performance and maintainability.
Apollose Phoenix, OR
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers. Illustrate design ideas using story
Apollose Houston, MN
Responsibilities : Requirements: A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and at least 7 years of experience developing and maintaining the high-performing Java
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.