Job ID : 25142
Location : Columbus, OH
Company Name : Inforites LLC.
Job Type : Full-Time, Parttime, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $80,000 per year
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : 10+ Years Experience As ETL Developer
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance
Background: BWC is looking for a TS3 to support implementing a Data Lake, Operational Data Store and Data Marts for Business Reporting. Data sources will include a variety of Relational Databases and Semi-structured data. Both ETL and ELT jobs will be designed, developed and tested to move data from these sources into the analytical databases Snowflake and Vertica. These jobs will be built with Denodo Data Virtualization software, SQL and python. Experience with Denodo is a plus but not required.
During a given day, this position will be expected to:
• Work with Business Analysts and potentially business customers to verify requirements
• Follow design documents involving source and destination databases
• Interpret design documents to understand mapping and transformational requirements
• Design, develop and test ETL/ELT processes using Denodo/SQL/Python to move data to/from relational and star-schema based data structures.
• Optimize ETL/ELT processes to fit in the desired time frame
• Build batch flows with an Enterprise Batch Scheduler
Mandatory Skills: • 10 or more years of experience in design, development, modification, and testing of ETL processes
• 10 or more years of experience developing with SQL
• 10 or more years of experience building ETL processes using SQL/Python and/or ETL tool experience (such as Denodo, Pentaho, Informatica, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Talend)
• 5 or more years of software development experience with Relational databases (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)
• 5 or more years of experience developing ETL processes against dimensional/star-schema based data structures including fact tables (commonly referred to as Kimball).
• Experience developing and modifying ETL/ELT processes
• Experience with MPP Databases (Snowflake, Vertica, TerraData, Netezza)
• Experience scheduling ETL processes
• Experience with Cognos/Tableau business intelligence tools.
• Experience developing against normalized data structures (commonly referred to as Inmon) • Knowledge of property and casualty insurance systems
• Knowledge of Ohio business model and processes
• Experience using SQL Development Tools
• Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Experience developing and modifying scripts in a Linux or Unix environment
• Experience in measuring and tuning the performance of batch systems in a Linux or Unix environment . • Skill in the use of organizational tools & methods (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, VISIO, Clarity)
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes, enhancements, and new technologies
vst consulting iselin NJ
VST Consulting Inc, Helping Recent Graduate and who are looking for the New
TopEdge Technology Durham, NC
Job Title: ETL Developer Location: Durham, NC
OneData Software Solutions United States
Job Description AWS Data Engineer, you will be
GATEX E SOLUTION Wichita, KS
Required Skills ETL concepts Datastage and/or Snowflake (Could take a Datastage Dev, Could take
Advaana Staffing Remote, OR
Title: ETL Developer Location: Minneapolis MN (Work is remote) Start: ASAP Duration:
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.