Job ID : 35104
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Company Name : Matal
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $16100 - $18100 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Scripting Language, Organization, Creativity..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Analyze requirements from clients and work with development team to provide meaningful analysis on data to satisfy client s business needs.
- Design, maintain and develop efficient SQL & PL/SQL languages to maintain ETL code.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Works with analyst and developers to create ETL routines.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and support of data mart application.
- Troubleshoot and tune existing data mart applications.
- Assist in creating new or enhanced components of the data mart.
- Implement best practices and methodologies and function as a technical expert in the design, development, modification and debugging of data models, databases, etc.
- Support the development of new software or enhancements to existing software and integrate into new or modified systems and/or operational environments.
- Assist reporting team in optimizing the ETL process to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Documents all phases of work including gathering requirements, database diagrams, source to target mappings and other program technical specifications using current specified design standards for new or revised solutions.
- Create and/or implement logical data models that represent the abstract structure of assigned information in the form of data cubes and or star schemas.
- Use the EDW Metadata repository, Informatica Metadata Manager.
- Ensure that the final Metadata repository is a structured, integrated, and homogeneous vision of the whole data warehousing system.
- Provide metadata management support ensuring the function of the repository.
- Cultivate positive, trusting, and cooperative working relationships with all persons supporting the work, including government employees and other vendors.
- Work in self-contained, cross-functional teams capable of delivering complete products, including research, design, architecture, engineering, support, and documentation.
- Collaborate closely with technology leads and developers across various teams to assess current state and implement process improvements.
- Scripting Language.
- Debugging/Problem Solving.