Job ID : 35273
Location : New York, NY
Company Name : wipros
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $25000 - $35000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Database, SQL, Server..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Primary production support for data ETL jobs within the Integrated Data Warehouse and Data Analytics and Insights applications. Focus on processes around the availability, SLA and efficiency of our core data services, batch jobs and applications.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve complex production problems related to data, data file delivery, performance and server and application issues.
- Ensure completion of root cause analysis and eliminate repeated incidents.
- Solve problems related to the Core services systems and the buildout of automation to prevent problem recurrence with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Collaborate with the Business Analysts and development teams to resolve complex data design or transformation issues and provide solutions that meet business requirements.
- Comply with, identify and adopt operational best practices and process improvements within the following functional areas: Audit, Risk, Change Management, Event detection, Incident Management, Problem Management, Vulnerability Management, Tools and Application Support and Data Privacy and Protection.
- Plan and Support Platform Upgrades, Disaster Recovery Exercises, etc.
- Develop and maintain documentation, departmental technical procedures, and user guides.
- Maintain data pipelines and build out new integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data accuracy and assist in data analysis to solve and resolve data issues.
- Data engineering abilities and expertise in using SQL, DDL/DML, performance tuning, data modeling and data warehousing techniques.
- In-depth knowledge working with enterprise scheduler BMC Control-M.
- Databases MySQL, SQL Server.
- Data engineering orchestration tools.
- No-code data manipulation solutions.
- Programming languages.