Job ID : 34838
Location : Manchester, MI
Company Name : Emblue
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $106600 - $107700 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Frameworks, Libraries, CSS Preprocessors..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Work with development team to ideate scalable software solutions.
- Build reusable code for future use.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and product developers to conceptualize and build new features end-to-end.
- Adhere to development strategies and coding practices.
- Design & develop effective API’s.
- Develop well-functioning databases and applications.
- Ensure consistency with initial design and adhere to Schedules/Deadlines.
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications.
- Collaborate with junior developers, provide technical guidance, and communicate all concepts and guidelines.
- Migrate data from legacy systems into new solutions.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency of the application.
- Stay abreast of developments in Web applications and programming languages.
- Install and configure information systems to ensure functionalities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field – MS/MA is preferred.
- 4+ years of development and Angular experience.
- Proven experience as a Frontend Development or similar role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft stack.
- Experience developing Web and mobile applications preferred but not required.
- Frameworks and Libraries.
- CSS Preprocessors.
- Responsive Design.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility.
- Version Control.