Job ID : 34998
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Company Name : Atechstar
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $53000 - $65000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Design and develop user interfaces using best practices as it relates to programming.
- Develop UI components that adhere to a standard style guide and can be reused across multiple applications within the company.
- Adapt interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Able to research new UI technology trends and develop working prototypes to experiment and assess.
- Elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the needs of project stakeholders including customers and end users.
- Analyze, review, and alter programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt new requirements.
- Lead the efforts of problem resolution of issues and defects discovered during testing, independently resolve the issues if needed.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for programming projects.
- Work with back-end developers in the process of building RESTful APIs.
- Participate in business unit and strategic planning and implement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years previous work experience as an Angular/React or AngularJS/ReactJS developer.
- Previous work experience in Front-end development.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with testing frameworks.
- Demonstrated application of software development methodologies and modern best practices.
- JSP/Servlet container frameworks, Apache, Tomcat, JSP, JSF, Hibernate, REST, SOAP, Web Services, Web Services Security, and Test-Driven Development with JUnit or equivalent tool.
- Proficiency with Eclipse or equivalent modern IDE and Subversion.
- Ability to multitask and be self-paced to accomplish goals.
- Ability to lead and motivate others and teach technical skills.
- HTML & CSS.
- Frameworks and Libraries.
- CSS Preprocessors.
- Responsive Design.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility.
- Version Control.