Job ID : 34984
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Company Name : Apollose
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $12100 - $14100 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : HTML, CSS, Backend Technologies..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Performs as a key contributor to an engineering team that builds and supports exceptional products that provide innovative solutions to challenging business use cases, existing system and operational problems.
- Actively participates in architectural design, system analysis, and programming activities on application software; this may often require independent research and study.
- Develops high-quality and production-ready software by using best-practice data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and frameworks that are maintainable, scalable, responsive, and secure.
- Writes highest quality code with utmost attention to scalability, security and performance and with an end-to-end mindset from conception to delivery and production support, owning specifications, quality, release deployments and monitoring of production health.
- Produces complete, simple, and readable technical documentation for everything developed and maintains a team culture of documenting everything.
- Tests and ensures quality of all code that developed in line with principles of test-driven development and continuous delivery, utilizing test automation frameworks wherever possible.
- 2+ year professional experience with BS in computer science or equivalent technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience designing and developing secure application and products.
- Experience with Spring Boot, MS SQL server.
- Experience with developing, configuring and deploying applications on Microsoft Azure or any other cloud platform.
- Ability to identify key issues and details, and present understandable alternatives to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation to support the testing, installation, operations, deployment and maintenance of products
- Proven ability to effectively present data to facilitate understanding of findings
- Ability to solve complex problems using analytical and creative problem-solving skills for design, development and testing of systems.
- Front-end Languages and Frameworks. HTML and CSS.
- Backend Technologies and Frameworks.
- Database Management Systems.
- Version Control.
- Web Hosting Platforms.
- Soft Skills.