Job ID : 35000
Location : Ohio City, OH
Company Name : Twelve Labs
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $40000 - $50000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Front-end Languages, Frameworks, HTML..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Support deployment, monitoring, and management for research projects.
- Ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of production systems.
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle to produce software and applications.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving across multiple platforms.
- Embrace continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes.
- Work closely with customers to design solutions based on industry best practices and security requirements.
- Collaborate with research teams to ensure new environments meet requirements.
- Identify and document IT best practices that will improve the systems deployment function.
- Ability to present and communicate complex technical concepts too small to medium groups of scientists and engineers.
- Work with research teams to design workflows for hybrid and cloud-based workloads.
- Ensure the secure and effective operation of computing systems through compliance with procedures and IT Internal Operating Procedures.
- Work with other systems engineers and vendors to resolve hardware and software issues.
- Install and configure software, both commercial packages and various open source packages.
- Maintain documentation/notes on software builds and installs.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical subjects or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience working with container infrastructure using docker.
- A minimum 5 years developing web applications in multiple languages.
- A minimum of 2 years utilizing configuration management and automation tools such as Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet or other CI/CD pipeline tools.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience developing within LAMP stack.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB), web servers and UI/UX design.
- Willingness to take on previously developed websites/applications and update/maintain them for the customer.
- Front-end Languages and Frameworks. HTML and CSS.
- Backend Technologies and Frameworks.
- Database Management Systems.
- Version Control.
- Web Hosting Platforms.
- Soft Skills.