Job ID : 27969
Location : Boston, MA
Company Name : tcognition inc
Job Type : contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $25 - $35 per hour
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Full Stack Engineer.
Benefits : None of These
● Have translating requests from non-technical colleagues into working software
● Have an interest in machine learning and neural networks
● Have a solid understanding of web and internet fundamentals
● Believe testing and automation are critical elements in the software development
● Have experience developing early-stage and greenfield applications
● Working in a dynamic and Agile environment
● Have passionate about learning and growing
● 3 years of experience working with Python 3
●1 year of experience with Flask , Redis, boto3, Celery, Typescript, Writing browser plugins , AWS
Duration: 12 Months (Extendable)
Either Webcam Interview or in Person
Dart Point Austin, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Engage with Product Managers and other stakeholders to create world-class customer experiences for the mobile channel. Craft code tha
Atechstar Ohio City, OH
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Developing and managing business intelligence solutions for the organization. Developing and maintaining dashboards, generating repor
Emblue Hoken, NJ
Responsibilities : Job Description: An Eagle Creek Software Consultant will work in a team environment for the successful development and implementation of Java applications from pr
Twelve Labs Boston, MA
Responsibilities : Qualifications: Master’s degree in computer science, Management Information Systems or related field 2 years’ work experience in Java Development OR B
Soro Technologies Iselin, NJ
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Collaborate with business analysts and stakeholders to understand and define project requirements in the financial industry context.
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.