GCP Data engineer with Dataproc + Big Table
Job ID : 26407
Location : San Jose, CA
Company Name : QData
Job Type : contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $60 - $70 per hour
No. of Positions : 1
Required Skills : GCP Data engineer with Dataproc + Big Table.
Benefits : None of These
Job Description :
- Working with GCP team for various GCP Cloud programs including Certifications, Partner engineering, Marketplace and other Cloud platform solutions.
- Educating GCP / ISVs customers on best practices
- Stakeholders management / Communication: Google, ISVs, Project Teams
- Program Management and ExecutionManaging the teams on different projects
- Reporting and Project Communications
- Advocating the customer's perspective during product and architecture planning.
- Create and maintain a library of reusable container images
- Awareness of Business P&L and Goals aligned to technology and revenue
- Experience with private, hybrid or public cloud technology
- Possess Strong Cloud Implementation Experience in Cloud architecture/design, compute/storage services.
- Understand multi-Cloud/multi-zone based designs.
- Compute: Docker Apps, Lambda/ serverless, UserData customization
- Preferred: Cluster/HA based parallel design/multi-region approach
- Cloud automation: Ansible, YAML, CloudFormation
- Containers: Docker; Preferred: Container orchestration - Mesosphere, Kubernetes, ECS
- Familiarity with functional operations of server, storage, and network functions.
- Experience migrating Windows or Linux
- Virtualization experience (VMware, Xen, HyperV)
- Databases understanding: Oracle, DB2,MySql; Preferred: NoSql DB, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB
- Program Management experience from Planning to execution
- Having experience of Managing teams of moderate size
- Strong communications skill and multiple stakeholder’s management
- Experience in implementing cloud solutions.
- GCP Cloud Certification is Must
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
Other Preferred Experience:
- Ex-Google PSO Experience and Ex-Google Highly Preferred
- Dataproc + Big Table Experience is must