GCP Infra Project Manager
Job ID : 27080
Location : San Francisco, CA
Company Name : QData
Job Type : contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $70 - $80 per year
No. of Positions : 1
Required Skills : GCP Infra Project Manager.
Benefits : None of These
Job Description :
Hope you are doing good…!!!
We have an urgent requirement below, please go through Job description and send your updated profile and expected rate ASAP.
Please reach me at [email protected]
Job Title: GCP Infra Project Manager
Location: Local to bay Area Only
- Must have atleast 12-15 Years of total experience
- Atleast 2+ Years of experience with Google Cloud
- Hands on experience with GCP Infra Services :: Terraform ; Docker ; Containers ; CI/CD pipelines
- Must have done Datacenter to GCP migration projects
- He /She will be responsible for the delivery management of technical project program. delivering a range
- of services through digital/web channels and within an agile environment.
- He /She will own numerous Projects/Program all running concurrently and carry out the required delivery management activities to ensure that they are successfully delivered. These projects and program may require the effective application of Agile or Waterfall methodologies.
- He /She will be working closely with the team and stakeholders to identify what is required to deliver the required outcome and drive it to delivery. So strong experience in a multi-disciplined team is crucial to the role as is your ability to clearly communicate complex technology solutions and problems in order to achieve the required outcome
- He /She will also be responsible for the delivery of planning and risk management information to support a successful delivery. identifying and resolving resource gaps.
- He /She should have vast experience in delivering projects in IT service delivery and management area with an understanding of Public Cloud solutions and experience of delivering change programmes.
- Experience in planning and executing large scale Cloud Transition and Development programmes and driving them to a successful outcome
- Knowledge and understanding of Service Management principles and processes and experience of implementing them .You will have a good understanding of a broad range of technologies including knowledge of GCP, AWS and Azure.
- Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering elements of large-scale cloud migration projects/programmes.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex, multi-stakeholder, multi-system problems
- Be comfortable with being responsible for the delivery of significant cloud and automation projects.
- Infra project management background with experience in Migration or Build or Design project public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) experience.
- Ability to understand and build innovative delivery and pricing models.
- Participate in meetings to understand customer requirements, Due Diligence and Proposal presentation sessions.
- Experience on migration from on-prem to Azure/AWS/GCP- Knowledge on Cloud Suite.
- Day to day management of project managers across several projects delivering a verity of services / products.
- Tracking of project performance and deliverables against targets.
- Preparation of and presentation of programme progress reports to the Programme Steering Group.
- Management of programme policy's include change and risk management.
- Issue and risk escalation and mitigation.
- Management of stakeholder relationships.
- Review of current process and report back to group leadership team on areas of weakness and opportunity.
- Certified Scrum Master / Agile Certified Practitioner
- PMP or PGMP
- ITIL V3/ITIL V4
- Prince 2
- AWS or Azure or GCP
Thanks & Regards
2440 Timber Ridge Dr, Unit #103, Suite A, Frisco, TX-75036
|Off: (469) 262 5643 |P : (469) 415-4203| Email: [email protected] |