Job ID : 24388
Location : Texas
Company Name : Logging-in
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $65000 - $70000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Guidewire Developer.
Benefits : None of These
Job Description :
- Acts independently under general supervision - using established automated software tools to add and correct functionality on complex applications.
- Provides technical and business leadership, mentoring, and training.
- Develop software and integration services within the Guidewire platform.
- Evaluates proposed system changes on complex applications to determine effort, impact, and time line within their area of responsibility.
- Collaborates to solve complex business across the Guidewire Suite of applications and other relevant applications.
- Write Java and GOSU code based on system requirements. Configure the UI and/or leverage the exiting UI framework to complete agile stories.
- Create and modify rules and rulesets.
- Conduct Architectural& Technical reviews during the SDLC to meet internal development standards and Guidewires Best practices.
- Participate and present during code reviews and UAT sessions.
- Participate in daily standup meetings, project checkups, and retrospectives.
- Communicate status via defined processes and project management tools.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in Guidewire development as a software engineer
- Good experience working with Billing processes.
- Ability to analyze and creatively solve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a multi-priority environment with demanding timelines
- Execution of well-defined project tasks
- Strong and effective communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pay attention to minute detail and quality
- Initiative, adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Strong problem-solving skills