Job Id : 23100
Location : Bridgewater, NJ
Company Name : Tekwissen
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Biotech/Pharmaceutical
Salary : $22 - $25 per hour
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : Story Line OR Articulate OR LMS
Benefits : No benefits are available
Job Description :
- The Instructional Designer is responsible for expanding the course offering for the Global Quality Services program by collaborating with subject matter experts in creating the computer-based course content in Xyleme and by infusing it with interactive activities to make the course engaging.
- The designer is responsible for managing the content course materials in the Learning Content Management System-Xyleme, of which she/he will serve as an author.
- The Instructional Designer will handle the organization of video and animation assets for the implementation of those assets into our course development workflow, from scheduling activities and script development to assisting with post-production.
- The Instructional Designer will report to the Global Quality Services Instructional Design Lead.
- Design and develop high-quality, rich media computer-based (and in limited fashion instructor-led) training courses for Global Quality Services which provides courses for JNJ employees across the enterprise.
- Support Subject Matter Experts and business partners in developing rich media training content.
- Maintain and continuously improve existing training course content in the Learning Content Management System-Xyleme, updating them as needed.
- Escalating issues to Instructional Design Lead as appropriate.
- Interact and collaborate with the following teams on a regular basis: Supplier Quality, Global Training Organization, LMS Team, Standards group, and others as required.
Education & Experience:
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent is preferred with a focus on Instructional Design or Education.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills are required.
- Ability to collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders (e.g. Subject Matter Experts, Supplier Quality, Procurement, Management) in course content design is required.
- Strong project management skills to execute multiple projects/activities on time.
- Flexibility to handle changing project tasks/timelines is required.
- Experience with interactive course design and development in the adult learning space is preferred.
- Experience working in a regulated environment is preferred.
- Proficient in use of computers and related software is required.
- Understanding of varied instructional design principles/practices, curriculum development, adult learning styles, and training effectiveness is preferred.
- The ability to work with employees across cultures and at different levels in a matrix organization is required.
- Experience working in Xyleme is required.
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company and across the enterprise supply chain required.
- Integrity & Credo-Based Actions Collaboration & Teaming Results & Performance Driven Sense of Urgency Ability to work with Rich Media - audio, video and imagery