Job ID : 27960
Location : Dallas, TX
Company Name : Photon Infotech
Job Type : parttime
Industry : Accounting/Finance
Salary : $75000 - $120000 per year
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : IOS.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
• Hands-on development experience on the iOS platform with a strong understanding of the iOS Architecture
• Should provide references of at least 2 apps being launched to the App Store on which the developer has worked
• Able to develop Native iPhone applications using Swift
• Should have a good understanding of Hybrid Application Architecture and a hands-on skill working with HTML5/CSS3/jQuery Mobile is strongly desired
• Should be able to understand the memory usage, object references and performance oriented coding
• Should be able to work on developing views and UI for iPhone and iPad applications
• Should understand the Apple user interface and coding standards
• Able to work on Agile and Test driven development
• Able to work on unit testing, code coverage tools for Swift
• Good in communication — written and verbal communication skills
Apollose Texas City, TX
Responsibilities : Responsiblties: As a Data engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining data visualizations and reports using the Power BI platform
codesbright Houston, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Write and support C#/.Net software development by coding, debugging and testing complex application software. C development skills a plus.
Dart Point Texas City, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Assist in developing and implementing data governance processes to maintain the accuracy and integrity of product taxonomy, attributes, and data
Atechstar Claremont, CA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Design, create, and modify websites Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats. Create back-end
Emblue Austin, MN
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Collaborate with the team to redesign and launch various web pages. Utilize Content Management Systems to update and maintain web con
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.