Job ID : 24937
Location : San Antonio TX
Company Name : Inherent Technologies
Job Type : contract
Industry : Banking
Salary : $30 - $35 per hour
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Process, Engineer, IT,banking, business, Green Belt.
Benefits : Medical Insurance
• Acquires and applies advanced knowledge of the business and process engineering discipline.
• Assembles key participants, leads, guides and facilitates cross functional, collaborative teams in business improvement and development initiatives
• Synthesizes analyses, identifies root causes and develops and recommends key work products.
• Analyzes processes to identify areas of improvement and provide appropriate analytics to facilitate business effort prioritization.
• Conducts complex statistical analysis.
• Identifies the information entities share across the business, and the relationships between those entities.
• Project management experience
• Bachelors degree in a related discipline OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated use of statistics, LEAN Six Sigma, data analysis, and industry tools (SIPOC, VOC, Process Mapping, Process Requirements), and process engineering methodologies.
• Green required successful implementation of a process related project that solved a business problem/improved business performance.
• Understands the end to end release process of existing project, identifies gap and provide process suggestions.
• Have prior experience in IT Release process and able to compare the customer release process and provide solutions
• Communicate with different stakeholders and identify the missing process and work towards achievement.
• Strong communication and great team player
Soro Technologies College Park, GA
Responsibilities : Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. 2-3 years Java application design, development and testing experience. 2-3 y
wipros Charlotte, NC
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Working with a team in system analysis and design. Develop web-based applications using Java/JEE technologies by utilizing best
MSIT Dallas, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Increase data availability, standardization, and automation processes. Problem solve and investigate issues. &
Apollose Alpharetta, GA
Responsibilities : Requirements: Customer focused. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experienced with Microsoft Office products with an emphas
Atechstar New York, NY
Responsibilities : Qualifications: Demonstrated experience designing and building dashboards and reports in data visualization tools using Power BI. Proficient in MS Exce
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.