Job ID : 28543
Location : New Jersey, NJ
Company Name : OPT Nation
Job Type : Full-Time, parttime, contract, training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $102000 - $130000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Demonstrable skills in use of Microsoft Project.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
We are looking for someone that has:
*Experience managing projects using waterfall and agile methodologies
*Skilled at communication, negotiation, and facilitation with business and technology partners
*These initiatives require a candidate who can operate independently, think critically, provide leadership, quality assurance, alignment to vision/mission and follow-through on solutions to completion.
*The ideal candidate can work effectively with demanding end-users, solicit key requirements (must-haves) and formulate feasible/cost-effective solutions to meet the needs.
Qualifications: 5 - 10 years of experience as a Project Manager · Demonstrable skills in use of Microsoft Project ·
Experience working with waterfall and agile methodologies Minimal requirements:
a. Education and experience with waterfall and agile approaches to project management
b. Collaboration, team building and communications/follow-through skills Basic Qualifications (Must-Haves to be successful):
1. Strong knowledge of agile, waterfall and hybrid Project Management methodologies
2. Ability to manage resources in a matrix environment
3. Experience in managing a variety of information technology projects
4. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
5. Well-developed skills with Visio, MS-Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
6. Experienced working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks
7. Demonstrated track record of successful project delivery
8. Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills
9. Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks If you are interested in this opportunity, please send: Detailed and Chronological Resume List of 3 References Sample Documentation: Sample Project Plan created and maintained by candidate
JPS TECH SOLUTIONS North Adams, MI
Responsibilities : Job Title: Network Security Engineer Location: Los Angeles, CA Position Type: Contract No of Positions:01 Responsibilities: Network Security Engineer will d
SilverXis Inc. Virgilina, VA
Responsibilities : Data Project Manager PMP 5 ROLES Richmond, VA 23219 Required: 8 Years · &nb
JPS TECH SOLUTIONS Ewing, NJ
Responsibilities : Job Title: Senior IVR Tester Location: Ewing, NJ Position Type: Contract No of Positions:5 Duties: Work with product managers to gath
Atechstar New York Mills, MN
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Work closely with the business to integrate data from multiple sources for analytics. Lead the organization’s data integration
Matal Charlotte, MI
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Work closely with an agile team, product stakeholder(s), lending operations, and the origination business to develop, enhance, and maintai
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.