Job ID : 27897
Location : Detroit, MI
Company Name : TNSS
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50 - $70 per hour
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : IT Security Analyst
Benefits : No benefits are available
IT Security Analyst
Job ID: 92655
12+ Months Contract
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in Information Technology field (e.g., Computer Science, Information Sciences and Information Systems) preferred, associate degree or applicable industry certifications and significant applicable work experience may be acceptable in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
• We are looking for talented people who are passionate about transforming Detroit Public Schools Community District (DPSCD) and making a significant difference in the lives of public school students, parents, principals, teachers, and central office employees.
• Experience addressing information security incidents, including phishing, information theft, misuse of data, intrusions, hostile probes, and malicious software.
• Daily activities include monitoring our tools for alerts, email notifications, or possible incidents.
• Analyzing incidents and Resolving Incidents using one of the many available tools.
• Then investigating and determining whether it is a valid threat
• Help set strategic direction for information security initiatives, processes, and standards
• Research, evaluate and drive next-generation security technologies and concepts to keep security ahead of the curve
• Audit access throughout systems/applications and ensure access is at appropriate levels
• Experience in Penetration Testing is a plus
• Develop, execute and track the performance of security measures to protect information and network infrastructure and computer systems.
• Design computer security strategy and engineer comprehensive cybersecurity architecture.
• Identify, define and document system security requirements and recommend solutions to management.
• Configure, troubleshoot and maintain security infrastructure software and hardware.
• Install software that monitors systems and networks for security breaches and intrusions.
• Monitor systems for irregular behavior and set up preventive measures.
• Plan, develop, implement and update company’s information security strategy.
• Educate and train staff on information system security best practices.
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.