Job ID : 27390
Location : Chicago, IL
Company Name : Logging-in
Job Type : Full-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $60 - $65 per hour
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Java Developer,
Benefits : Medical Insurance
Job Description :
As a Junior Java Developer, a candidate will be required to design, develop a web application to support digital platforms. Analyze and identify opportunities to optimize purchase flows to increase the sale of accessories.
- Contribute to multiple simultaneous digital sales projects.
- Analyze architecture, the relationship between systems, and systems flow of end-to-end designs.
- Support work with business teams in brainstorming and coming up with solutions.
- Analyze and design upsell opportunities for accessories.
- Design innovative & non-intrusive solutions to add accessory sales in the digital platforms.
- Assess system usage trends and identify potential performance constraints with inter-system designs.
- Assist in the evaluation of solutions aligning with the end-user experience.
- Assist with the development of resolutions to problems creatively.
- Support adoption of enterprise-wide architectures and frameworks.
- Assimilate business problems, technical issues and propose solutions.
- Use algorithms to develop systems & applications that deliver business functions or architectural components.
- Develop system architecture that improves designs & mapping form to function.
- Support IT solutions that improve speed mobility, security, and control.
- Review issues on testing and production environment.
- Validate that programs are operating on clean, correct, and useful data.
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Experience in programming with Java /Spring technologies.
- Experience in developing web-based applications.
- Experience in developing ReactJS based applications.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Experience in React JS or any similar UI framework.
- Experience in Reactive platform (Spring 5 reactive or similar is PLUS).
- Ability to build to code responsive, fluid, and static HTML pages.
- Ability to resolve cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Hands-on design and development experience with Redis, Kafka, Elastic Search, Grafana.
- Experience in Java 8 features such as Lambda expressions, Streams, and Completable Futures.
- Experience on various open-source projects such as Apache Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Kafka.
- Understanding of System Analysis and Design, implementation, and testing of technology to create highly scalable and distributed applications.
- OOAD experience and knowledge of UML artifacts like sequence diagrams, class diagrams, and block diagrams.
- Experience in various software design methodologies such as Agile/Scrum, XP, and TDD.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot application and database related issues.