Job ID : 29531
Location : Houston, TX
Company Name : INTELLISAVVY
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50 - $80 per hour
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : Java J2ee Developer, AWS, MuleSoft ,Lambda, Serverless
Benefits : No benefits are available
Job Description :
Title : Senior Java/MuleSoft Engineer Location : Remote Long Term
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain Java applications in the development and test environments.
- Create coding and design guidelines to be used throughout our applications.
- Work with the architecture team to define the development toolset.
- Assist in the organization's code review process.
- Assist in the development of technical requirements for agile development teams.
- Provide analysis and recommendations for external Java technologies which could enhance and improve products to meet business needs.
- Assist operations team on application deployment Issues.
- Integrate with other technologies using iPaaS, Rest API, Web Services, EDI, XML, and SQL.
- Work with DevOps teams to facilitate deployment of code artifacts to Cloud-based environments
- Responsible for data security and web site intrusion defenses of Java applications
- Support the overall SDLC process including continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Strong background in creating multi-threaded Java-based applications
- 2+ years of experience in integration platforms like Mulesoft
- 2+ years of knowledge and work experience in XML or EDI for integrating with trading partners.
- 2+ years of experience in native cloud application development experience in AWS,Serverless,Lambda
- 2+ years of experience in creating applications with RESTful APIs/JSON, Microservices or service-oriented architecture.
- Experience with Spring based REST services
- Experience with JDBC, Relational Databases like MySQL, Postgres and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with JPA and Hibernate, MyBatis, etc
- Experience with caching technologies such as Redis or Ehcache.
- Experience developing Secure web applications containing financial data.
- Experience developing enterprise software through several complete development lifecycles.
- Experience configuring and using CI/CD systems such as Jenkins.
- Functional knowledge of Java-based IDEs and development tools.
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent judgment and the ability to handle escalated situations.
- Motivated to learn and grow in experience and knowledge.