Job Id : 25014
Location : Linthicum, MD
Company Name : DevCare Solutions Ltd
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $60,000 per year
Work Authorization : OPT
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : Java Developer
Benefits : No benefits are available
Job Description :
- Design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Java technology- Java/J2EE, JPA, Spring and related frameworks.
- Create applications using HTML5, Angular JS, JSON, Java, Hibernate/ JPA, REST APIs, Spring framework and Spring Security by working closely with business analysts or using detailed design specification (DSD) documentation.
- Translate applications requirements into web-based solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology
- · Assist in system integration of application components using Web Services, EJB, REST SOAP and other techniques
- · Develop applications and integrate using services such as APIs/RESTful APIs.
- · Collaboratively work with functional and technical teams to integrate applications in cloud environment
- · Work in a fast-paced, agile environment consisting of a cross-functional team designing and implementing systems from the web-based user interface front-end through the back-end
- Educational Experience
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- At least 4 years of software development experience
- Experience with full stack development i.e. UI, business logic and PostgreSQL backend
- Experience with Java technology- Java/J2EE, JPA, Spring and related frameworks.
- System integration experience and skill to integrate application components using Web Services, EJB, REST SOAP and other techniques
- At least 2 years of experience with spring framework development
- Experience developing REST based web services and Angular 4/6.
- Knowledge in Spring Component, Angular and Spring Framework such as spring, Hibernate, Batch etc
- Integration service development skill and integration tools such as Maven and Jenkins etc. and source control tools like Git.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and cloud-based development.
- Experience with troubleshooting, issue resolution, and improving performance of single page applications using Java, Angular and Node.JS
- Working experience within Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud-based development is preferred.
- Working experience in State HHS domain (Child Support, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP) projects is preferred.