Job ID : 27882
Location : Milwaukee, WI/Austin, TX
Company Name : TNSS
Job Type : contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50 - $65 per year
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : Tomcat,JQuery, Bootstrap/AngularJS, JSF, Hibernate, Git, and Apache Ant,Spring/Struts frameworks, RESTful services.
Benefits : None of These
Software Engineer – Java EE
Milwaukee, WI/Austin, TX
Experience:: 5+ years
Senior Software Engineer – Java EE
• Contribute to software design and architecture, including design reviews
• Develop high-quality code along with automated unit tests for cloud-based and self-hosted SaaS products
• Contribute to integration, system, and performance testing, including test tools
• Take ownership as a highly motivated member of a scrum team
• Assist with troubleshooting customer problems and finding solutions in a timely fashion
• Write test cases within an automated test framework for development projects
• Work within a Scrum environment to plan and deliver incremental software in defined sprints
• Build strong partnerships with UX designers, Software Developers, and Product Managers
• Develop software with Java EE for projects
• Provide technical support to customers on-site
• Train customers and key-users on installed applications
• Maintain excellent relationships with all internal and external customers through provision of high-quality service
• Work within an Agile environment
• Travel to site during software commissioning phases to ensure that integration testing and site acceptance testing is completed as required
• Perform presentation(s) of complex technical findings and developments to internal and external customers
• Design database schemas and contribute to database performance tuning
• Provide mentorship and training to software team
• Travel is approximately ~30%
Education and Knowledge:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering Preferred
• Expert in minimum of 3 object-oriented languages
• Expert knowledge of at least 2 operating systems
• Knowledge and/or experience with concurrency and/or scalability
• Expert knowledge of Relational Databases
• Experience with web-based development for Java applications
• Software Methodologies: Agile / Scrum
• Experience with Tomcat.
• Experience with JQuery, Bootstrap/AngularJS, JSF, Hibernate, Git, and Apache Ant.
• Experience with Spring/Struts frameworks, RESTful services.
• Experience working in a large, enterprise environment.
• logistics industry experience
Advanced Knowledge Tech LLC Dallas, TX
Responsibilities : Hi Aspirants, We are Hiring Candidates for our Direct Client & Prime vendor requirments. Kindly find the below req. & revert me if you are interested ( Training / Direct Plac
BroadAxis INC. Texas City, TX
Responsibilities : Job Title: .NET Developer (Sponsorship Available) Job Summary: Our company is seeking a highly skilled .NET Developer who is looking for sponsorship to wor
Perfict Global, Inc. Tempe, AZ
Responsibilities : Perfict Global Inc is a leading consulting company focused on providing innovative and successful business workforce solutions. Providing specialized staffing and recruitment solutions to our direc
Capgemini Jersey City, NJ
Responsibilities : Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer with Angular Location: Pittsburgh, PA/Jersey City, NJ (Onsite) Fulltime with Benefits
Capgemini New Jersey
Responsibilities : Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer Location: NY/NJ/ PA (Onsite) Customer is looking for Java full stack 60 to 70% with Java , Spring
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.