Job Id : 24971
Location : Minneapolis, MN
Company Name : TechDigital Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time, Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $70 - $80 per hour
Work Authorization : OPT
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Java,spring Boot,j2ee,core Java
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance,401K,Life Insurance
Job Description :
- The JAVA developer is responsible for design and develop detailed solutions for specific projects enabling the organization to meet business objectives. The focus of this role will be on Restful webservices (Java, J2EE, web services - REST, Spring Boot, SOAP, Oracle 12 C, PL/SQL). Provide technical support to ensure technical design and implementation are aligned with business requirements. Ensure compliance of technology solutions with architectural standards and participation in the full development life cycle of the delivered capability.
- Partner with business analysts, systems analysts in gathering and reviewing non-functional requirements.
- Identify key business and technology drivers that impact architectures, including end-user requirements, existing software distribution capabilities, existing application environment (including legacy and packaged systems), and performance/availability requirements.
- Collaborate with application and infrastructure teams to understand scope and requirements.
- Conduct assessments of current business and technology architectures including: functional assessments, such as end user satisfaction and functional overlaps/gaps; and technical assessments, such as platforms, tool proliferation, age of underlying technologies; uptime/availability; and business processes.
- Identify and document any risks, issues or critical success factors that may require immediate action.
- Translate project requirements into detailed designs consistent with current and future platform strategy and roadmap while influencing requirements and balancing needs for immediate action and the POA.
- Maintain and promote use of appropriate design techniques and methodologies.
- Actively participate in testing design and execution to validate coverage and perform causal analysis.
- Create effective and efficient control patterns, conduct risk evaluations and enforce policies and standards to enable the enterprise to conduct business at an appropriate and known risk level.
- Ensure capabilities are reviewed and compliant within defined risk levels while considering hardware/software currency, performance/availability, security and information/transaction integrity and drive the awareness of required improvements.
- Communicate and manage governance parameters that take into account stakeholders' interests and processes with measurable results.
- Research and maintain a deep understanding of current and emerging technologies and solutions to solve business problems.
- Must Have skills: Java, J2EE, web services - REST, Spring Boot, SOAP