Job ID : 27154
Location : Tampa, FL
Company Name : STAFFWORXS
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $45 - $65 per hour
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : Java ELK Angular
Benefits : Medical Insurance
Job Description :
- Possess a good understanding of Regulatory Reporting primarily the monthly, biannual and annual CCAR submissions.
- Understand Risk and Finance Reporting of Risk Weighted Assets impact to Businesses to the granular level of data elements and source systems data lineage.
- Resolve issues that are escalated to Level 3 related to the Services in a timely manner to provide compliance with all applicable Service Levels.
- Provide in-depth expertise and troubleshooting on specific platforms or applications.
- Perform code analysis, bug identification, and fixes, preparation and coordination for deployment
- Provide sanity checks after production code fix deployment
- Work with the application support team and Communicate issues and status updates with all stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to dive deep into the code structure to understand complex algorithms and troubleshoot system/data problems.
- Provide technical oversight across systems and applications; leverage skills across team and department.
- Provide ideas and conduct efficiency and effectiveness improvements in support processes.
- Perform Incident and Problem management including prioritization, cause analysis and escalation to appropriate groups.
- Good Analytical skills to understand and articulate issues
- Be innovative and proactive in suggesting solutions
- Analyze and respond to end-users technical issues and analytical inquiries
- Demonstrate drive and initiative; be goal-oriented, dedicated and self-sufficient.
- Perform root cause analysis and event correlation for all tickets, identifying preventive measures, making recommendations to fix root causes, implementing approved fixes, and post-mortems
- Partner with development and other technology teams to develop strategy regarding overall architecture and infrastructure, identify and defines necessary system enhancements; analyze existing system logic, identify problems; and recommend and implement solutions
- Be able to work well under pressure, adapt quickly to changing priorities and maintain focus on key tasks during busy periods.
- Perform detailed failure analysis reports for all service level failures and recommend and implement means to prevent future failures
- Communicate complex technical issues to business users in a language they can understand
- Provide effective client communication during regular updates or escalate when appropriate.
- Provide Overnight support for the applications on a rotational basis. Be prepared to work out of hours and weekends to support upgrades and new releases to the application.
- Plan for and carry out annual Continuity of Business (COB) tests, this will involve liaising with DBA's, System Administrators, Users, and other technical support teams to ensure our procedures and processes run accordingly.
- Ensure the Production Support documentation is kept up to date.