Job ID : 34351
Location : Texas City, TX
Company Name : Bharathvio Technologies Corp
Job Type : Full-Time, Contract
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $50 - $80 per hour
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : J2EE, core Java.
Benefits : Medical Insurance
· Experience in working on multiple technologies and medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards & framework.
· Technologies required – Core Java, Java EE, RESTful Development
· Experience in Spring Framework, Spring Integration, and persistence frameworks like JPA, Hibernate.
· Experience in Spring batch, Spring MVC and Microservices.
· Hands-on data processing, large files processing, distribution, server-side Java processing
· Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
· Tools – Well versed with IntelliJ/Eclipse
· Test Driven development and automated testing tools like JUnit, Cucumber/ Gherkin; JIRA, Maven, Sonar
· Excellent written and verbal skill
codesbright Texas City, TX
Responsibilities : Requirement: Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other IT degree and 8 to 10 years of relevant experience. The ability
VISART Texas City, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Support the design and development of web services using JAVA. Support data transfer and integration strategies for existing and new
Twelve Labs Texas City, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: An expert in building digital solutions and comfortable with all layers of the application stack. Eager to learn new technology and b
MSIT Texas City, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Proficiency in Full Stack Development, with the ability to work on both front-end and back-end development tasks. Demonstrated
Emblue Texas City, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Use firm resources to learn and improve understanding of Workday, Leapwork and other technology platforms. Ability
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.