Java Full Stack Developer
Job ID : 34817
Location : Houston, TX
Company Name : MSIT
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $31000 - $44000 per hour
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Databases, Web Storage, Spring Frameworks..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Participates in the technical design of application systems.
- Develops and implements application systems by participating through the software development lifecycle from inception to delivery and beyond.
- The role is high touch position with a notable amount of collaboration across product teams and stakeholders to define requirements and understand how they fit into the end objective.
- Designs and writes complex code in several languages relevant to our existing product stack, with a focus on automation.
- Configures, tunes, maintains and installs application systems and validates system functionality.
- Installs new software releases and application system upgrades.
- Evaluate and installs software patches.
- Monitors and fine-tunes applications system to achieve optimum performance levels and works with hardware teams to resolve issues with hardware and software.
- Assists with application system problem resolution by working with application developers, vendors, and internal infrastructure team members to troubleshoot.
- Addresses product backlog and provides continuous delivery of high-quality features.
- Maintains a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation to ensure data integrity.
- Acts to improve the overall reliability of systems and to increase efficiency.
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams, using Agile / DevOps principles to bring products to life, achieve business objectives and serve customer needs.
- Git and GitHub.
- Backend Languages.
- Databases and Web Storage.
- Spring Frameworks.
- DevOps tools