Job ID : 34936
Location : Houston, TX
Company Name : wipros
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $105000 - $135000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Knowledge of software development best practices, Problem-solving, critical thinking..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Design and implement user interfaces for control systems and observatory software.
- Work collaboratively with the architecture and development teams.
- Follow coding standards, builds unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.
- Prototype/translate designs and style guides into functional user interfaces.
- Create requirements, design and test documentation.
- Provide reports on progress and problems.
- Write technical reports, manuals and support documentation.
- Prepare and deliver presentations at project reviews and conferences.
- Support developers and community on support forums, mailing lists, wikis, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of professional software development experience.
- Strong linux skills, including basic configuration and administration (you can choose your own local).
- Experience using version control systems in a team environment, git/gitlab/github strongly preferred.
- Excellent time management and organization, ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong attention to detail and motivation to produce defect-free code.
- Openness to new technologies and platforms, willingness to share knowledge and mentor others.
- Understanding of, and motivation to follow, web security best practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively across different mediums.
- Knowledge of front-end development.
- Experience with popular front-end frameworks and libraries.
- Familiarity with server-side programming.
- Knowledge of software development best practices.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking.