Job ID : 28088
Location : Richardson, TX
Company Name : CNet-Global
Job Type : Full-Time, Contract
Industry : Telecommunications
Salary : $50,000 - $70,000 per year
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : Jr Technical PM
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance,401K,Life Insurance
Must Have Skills:
· Project tracking
Detailed Job Description:
· Leading project planning sessions
· Coordinating staff and internal resources Managing
· project progress and adapt work as required
· Ensuring projects meet deadlines
· Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
· Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
· Designing risk mitigation plan
· Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
· Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
· Securing growth opportunities and initiating new requirement
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.