Job Id : 23994
Location : Piscataway, NJ
Company Name : IOasiz Inv
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $55,000 - $65,000 per year
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : Fresh Graduates In Computer Science
Benefits : Medical Insurance
We are looking for entry level programmers with little, or up to 2 years experience.
It's OK if you just GRADUATING or graduating soon. If you have the basics and ready to learn, then LET’s TALK.
Work closely with Business and IT on major Projects and Production Support activities. Understand the business requirements that drive quality technical solutions, aligning with business and IT strategies and are in compliance with the organization’s architectural standards. Provide support in the full systems life cycle that may span a broad range of applications to ensure application software is delivered on time and within budget.
• Bachelor's degree/ Master’s in Computer Science , Electrical , Electronics
• 0 - 2 years technical experience in software development
• 0 - 2 years technical experience in software development – including Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, XML, XSL, SPRING, SOAP Web Services, HTML, CSS, EJB, JMS, IBM RAD, IBM WebSphere App server, WebSphere MQ, Oracle, SQL/PL SQL. JSF, Shell Scripting
• Strong analytical skills
• Agile development specifically scrum including Requirements Management and user story development – including development of requirements, design, and testing documentation
• Able to effectively interact with project management, business clients, and the IT division resources
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Understanding of relational databases and Content Management Systems.
Good sense of user interface design Creative, with strong problem-solving skills .
Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multitask Self-starter, able to work both independently and as part of a team.
We are E-Verify registered company and would gladly discuss H1B visa sponsorship. However, you must currently reside and possess valid US work status.
VIVA USA Inc. Pittsburgh, PA
Required Skillset Knowledge: Knowledge and practical experience of Java Springboot,. Ability...
Youngsoft Ferndale, MI
Job Description: Seeking a Salesforce Application Developer Advance for our Salesforce Platform ...
T-Mobile USA, Inc. Bellevue, WA
Job Description: An experienced Heroku Developer to build and customize solutions and manage ...
Optiv Security Overland Park, KS
Job Description: The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for all types of standard ...
ICONMA San Francisco, CA
Job Description Architect, design, implement, test, and deliver highly scalable products. ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.