Job ID : 27871
Location : Remote
Company Name : MSYS Inc
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $45 - $50 per hour
No. of Positions : 1
Required Skills : .NET
Benefits : No benefits are available
Job Description :
- We are seeking a team player for a small .NET Agile SCRUM team developing an enterprise application to replace an aging legacy system. Our database structure and requirements are well-defined from the legacy system. Most of the work is replicating the functionality of the existing system with a few minor adjustments along the way. The local team is extremely familiar with current system functionality and database structure. Our goal is to deploy the solution to production before, or near, the end of 2022.
- Candidate should be independent in coding in .NET but willing to ask questions if needed. Current team is a close group and we are seeking a person with the necessary technical skills to add value to the team and take direction from the lead developer on site while having excellent social and team skills to integrate seamlessly with the current team.
- The SCRUM team is physically located in Morehead City, NC.
- In addition, the ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills within the structure of a cohesive team that seeks solutions as a team and solutions that can be maintained by the team.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing .NET solutions from the User Stories defined and prioritized by the business, engage in all SCRUM ceremonies and exhibit independence while ensuring they follow the standards and direction of the Lead Architect.
- Seeking clarity from the Lead Architect is a plus when the developer is unsure of the direction or architectural goal. This is especially important when the team tackles functionality that they have not developed before. Solutions must be maintained by the local team and therefore must be concise, clear and straight
Required skills 3 years of
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Perform meticulous Unit Testing with attention to detail
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Engage in Agile SCRUM ceremonies and processes
- Ensuring solutions are aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards
- Applying experience and knowledge in systems analysis, design, development, quality assurance and integration methodologies to develop quality technic
- Building positive relationships with team members
- Interview Type: Skype
- Very long term project; initial PO for 1 year, expect to go for 4+ years
- The candidate will need to come onsite to either office on the first day to collect equipment at Raleigh NC