Job Id : 25039
Location : Texas
Company Name : Hireblazer
Job Type : Full-Time, Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $53,000 per year
No. of Positions : 1
Required Skills : Salesforce
Benefits : Medical Insurance
Looking for a junior programmer, with CRM tools specifically Salesforce, Cognos reporting tools and experience in SQL.
• Design, develop and support solutions for departmental needs in TargetX (Salesforce)
• Research new technologies to improve Salesforce performance and functionality.
• Design and support (workflows) for business solutions specific to our organization in Salesforce.
• Work with end-users to create functional requirements and test programming changes and software releases.
• Participate in training and professional development sessions.
• Develop and support automated imports and processes utilizing SSIS.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with supervisor and project managers.
• Plan and organize effectively, prioritize goals, use time efficiently to meet or exceed deadlines.
• Design and maintain reports for both internal and external use.
While limited management oversight may be expected for specific projects, this position is expected to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of the following duties:
• Performs systems analysis, develops and reviews programming code defined in project plans tomeet design specifications, customer requirements, and/or applies vendor-supplied upgrades.
• Design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing, or modification of computer systemsor programs, including prototypes, based on user or system design specifications
• Completes application modifications to enhance functionality, adapt to technology changes, and tocorrect application errors.
Bachelor's degree with coursework in computer science, MIS, IT, or other related area plus three (3) years related full-time paid experience OR a combination of related education and/or experience. Applicants for this Security Sensitive Level II position will be subject to a criminal background check and must pass a drug and alcohol test after a conditional offer of employment has been extended, but before employment can be confirmed.
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
• Demonstrated experience in Salesforce.
• Knowledge of higher education CRM software and processes.
Appalachian Regional Healthcare Hazard , GA
Job Description: The development of MS-SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports, and ...
Anderson Frank Arlington, VA
Responsibilities: Maintain and configure SQL Server and Oracle databases, focusing on system ...
Lorven Technologies Inc Lafayette , IN
Job Description: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent. with a minimum of 8+...
HMZ Services Houston, TX
Job Summary: Using state-of-the-art tools and techniques, develop software using C+, Java, Python, ...
Anson McCade Chicago, IL, IL
Job Description: As a Senior Strategy Developer on one of our growing high-frequency trading ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.