Job ID : 35049
Location : Boston, MA
Company Name : Matal
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $102700 - $104000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Core Java skills, Java build tools, Java EE components..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline with 14 years of related experience in Java development.
- 4 years of professional development experience using AWS serverless architecture.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating, configuring and programming AWS Lambda.
- Demonstrated expertise in reading from/writing to S3 and SQS/SNS.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in Spring Boot development.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in hibernate development.
- Demonstrated expertise in threading.
- Collaborate with other engineers and architects to create a common API layer between a variety of different data sources and applications via an agile product model working in 2 week sprints.
- Develop software in an agile environment leveraging DevOps for environment setup, automated builds, continuous deployment, continuous integration and automated testing.
- Play a key role implementing enterprise services and APIs under the guidance of the architectural team and engineering leadership.
- Deliver rapid, scalable, and quality solutions that meet the business needs. Develop and implement unit test code and automated test scripts as a routine part of development activities.
- Work closely with other engineers, vendor partners and business owners to ensure that the finished solution meets the needs of the business and our customers.
- Follow industry standard agile software design methodologies. Embrace new technologies and methods Introduce.
- Maintain and evolve existing integration assets and systems.
- Introduce and evolve existing processes and methods required for maturing Client's integration development, implementation and operation of our key platforms.
- Core Java skills.
- Java build tools.
- Java EE components.
- Java testing tools.
- Big data.
- Application containers.
- SOLID principles.