Job ID : 28098
Location : New York Mills, NY
Company Name : Veracity Software Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $60000 - $110000 per year
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Scrum Master.
Benefits : None of These
•Prior experience on a scrum team.
•Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict.
• Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum.
• Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
• Experience with successful Agile techniques.
•Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
• Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
• Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
• Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
• Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
• Resolve conflicts and issues that occur • Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
• Support the product owner and provide education where needed.
Apollose Ohio City, OH
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Works with teams to identify dependencies and implementation tasks to be performed. Performs routine operational support, maintenance
MSIT Iriving , TX
Responsibilities : Requirements: Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, & WordPress. Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general w
MSIT Texas City, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Develop and maintain web API services using C#, JSON, and SQL. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirem
MSIT Manchester, KS
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Work with the business users on requirements discovery. Educate business users on Salesforce capabilities and constraints.
MSIT College Park, MD
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Participate in requirements analysis. Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture. Write c
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.