Job ID : 29367
Location : New York, NY
Company Name : Veracity Software Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $60000 - $110000 per year
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Scrum Master.
Benefits : None of These
Immediate Hiring For Scrum Master Candidates (Expi. 1-8):
Veracity Software Inc. – Nyack, NY
• Prior experience on a scrum team.
• Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict.
• Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum.
• Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
• Experience with successful Agile techniques.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
• Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
• Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
• Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
• Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
• Resolve conflicts and issues that occur • Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
• Support the product owner and provide education where needed.
Atechstar Austin, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Design and develop scalable and efficient data pipelines, ensuring smooth data extraction, transformation, and loading processes. Col
Dart Point Boston, MA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Participate in design & creation of scalable software. Write clean, functional code on the front- & back-end Test & fix b
Soro Technologies Manchester, MI
Responsibilities : Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field. 2+ years of relevant experience as an ETL Developer. Proven performance monitor
Matal Ohio City, OH
Responsibilities : Qualifications: 10 years of experience supporting software development programs. Strong experience as a Scrum Master and software development methodolo
wipros Texas City, TX
Responsibilities : Responsiblties: Work with advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Be challenged with working on complex technical problems and providing
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.