Marketing And Sales Manager
Job ID : 27129
Location : New York, NY
Company Name : Law Offices Of Andrew P Johnson
Job Type : Parttime
Industry : Legal
Salary : $10,000 - $30,000 per month
No. of Positions : 1
Required Skills : Fluent In Portuguese
Benefits : No benefits are available
Job Description :
- The person must be able to speak fluent Portuguese and English, they will be a lead marketer and sales for the Brazilian clientele.
- They will need to speak to prospective Brazilian clients and coordinate all social media and commercials directed towards Brazilians.
- Specialize in business immigration. (EB1, EB-2, and EB-3.
- The applicant can be anywhere in the United States they do not need to be in office. Below is some information regarding our law firm.
- The Law Offices is a business immigration firm located in the middle of the Financial District. The Firm has successfully represented both large and small corporations along with thousands of individuals in complex immigration cases. With the clientele of Multi-national Corporations and United Nations-affiliated non-profit organizations, we have the expertise and experience of representing clients in embassies across the globe. For the corporate clients, we assist in the setup, training and administration of the US CIS I-9/E-verify Compliance programs. The firm has traveled the world, presenting conferences titled “Investing and Living in the United States” to map out various strategies for companies and individuals to immigrate or transfer employees to the United States.
- Unlike other law firms who practice in a variety of legal fields, our new york immigration lawyers exclusively practice immigration law, which allows us to be on the cutting edge of the subtle and ever-changing interpretations of U.S. Immigration Law. The immigration lawyers in the office and staff speak over 10 different languages. The Law Offices represent large both large and small corporations with all business-related visas and permanent residency applications.
- The Firm has spoken to business organizations in conferences around the world on the various strategies for immigrating and sending employees to the United States and we have organized the conference series titled, “Investing and Living in the United States,” which has been presented in countries in Asia and Europe. With over 20 years of experience, the Law Offices have submitted thousands of employment-based permanent residency applications and business based temporary visas applications throughout the world.
- Other Law Firm Office immigration lawyers retain our firm to handle their client’s Federal Circuit Immigration Appeals. The Office immigration lawyers litigate cases such as Political Asylum, Deportation hearings, Bond Hearings, Motions to Reopen, Cancellation of Removal, Adjustment of Status, Prosecutorial Discretion for Administration Closure, Suspension of Deportation, and Deferred Deportation. In fact, the law firm was able to stop the immediate deportation of an Albanian Michigan woman. This case was national news and forced Immigration Customs Enforcement to defer deportation which has allowed the Albanian woman to remain in the United States with her three United States children