Job ID : 24969
Location : Cincinnati, OH
Company Name : M9consulting
Job Type : Full-Time, Contract
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $50,000 - $60,000 per year
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : Marklogic
Benefits : No benefits are available
· Participating in requirements and design workshops with Business stakeholders
· Designing and developing code, scripts and data pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data integrated from multiple sources.
· Installing and configuring MarkLogic software
· Participating in all aspects of the software life cycle using Agile development methodologies
· Collaborating with clients to define future MarkLogic based applications .
· Experience delivering software implementation projects using agile methodologies
· Direct experience of working with one or more of the following: content/knowledge management systems, search engines, relational databases, NoSQL databases, ETL tools, geospatial systems, semantic technology, or enterprise software solutions.
· Direct experience with XML and related technologies (XSLT and/or XQuery)
· Working familiarity with multiple programming tools and development environments.
· Willingness to complete occasional travel or remote work assignments You Might Also Have
· Web development experience using AngularJS/Node JS .
· Understanding of database architecture and performance implications
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.