Job ID : 28972
Location : Austin, TX
Company Name : Wipro Limited
Job Type : Full-Time, parttime, contract, training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $110000 - $130000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Creativity, Problem-solving skills, Interpersonal skills.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
We are looking for an engineer to join the Systems Engineering team to support the design, integration, prototyping, and testing of high precision semiconductor equipment. Key duties include specification definition, precision machine design, FMEA, FEA, design for manufacturing, prototype assembly and validation testing. Position requires a “hands-on” individual that is familiar with assembling and working with electromechanical, pneumatic and fluid systems. Must have excellent root-cause analysis and troubleshooting skills to quickly identify and resolve assembly/build/design issues and generate follow-on ECOs. Candidates must be highly motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment within a multidisciplinary team.
1. Design and develop high precision subsystems for use in semiconductor capital equipment.
2. Apply engineering analysis including FEA and other methodology
3. Design for manufacturability and serviceability
4. Communicate technical details across engineering groups and with vendors on a regular basis.
5. Assemble and test prototype equipment
6. Design and execute experiments to verify system and subsystem specifications are met
7. Error budget analysis & verification of electromechanical, optical, pneumatic, fluid management and vacuum systems
8. Maintain engineering documentation of system specifications, and theory of operation
Education: BS in Mechanical Engineering or 5 years equivalent experience
- Hands-on, design, debug, and test of linear and/or rotary stages, pneumatic regulators and solenoids, optical or capacitive sensors in electromechanical systems
- High purity pneumatic and fluid control systems
- Solid root cause analysis
- Proven experimental design and statistical analysis
- Integration of pneumatic, vacuum, capacitive, optical sensors
- Proficient in Creo, NX or other 3D CAD system
- MatLab or Octave experience a plus
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint required
Wipro Limited Austin, TX
Responsibilities : Required skills: Good working knowledge of Engineering Fundamentals, DFMEA, ECN,GD&T, drawing for production, tolerance analysis, Engineering Calculations and
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.