Job ID : 29515
Location : Houston, TX
Company Name : Wipro Limited
Job Type : Full-Time, Parttime, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $115,000 - $125,000 per year
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : Mechanical Engineering, Plant Operations, Maintenance
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance,401K,Life Insurance
The R&D / Product Development Engineer’s primary role is to lead and manage the successful development of innovative medical devices from user needs through design control procedures and through to manufacturing, utilizing both in-house capabilities as well as outside product development resources. The Engineer will need to collaborate with physicians and other healthcare providers to understand user needs and then successfully translate user needs into appropriate product specifications.
· Lead small multifunctional teams, many of which may be external resources, in the R&D of new procedural, therapeutic and diagnostic product areas, as well as in successful product line extensions.
· Actively manage product development timelines using project management techniques to ensure the clarity and focus on the critical path to effectively bring products to market. Create appropriate contingency plans.
· Work closely with internal and external staff, customers, and resources to ensure that product requirements are clearly understood, defined and met, and that design control is documented in accordance with Company and regulatory requirements.
· Design and develop product specifications using solid modeling tools
· Manage rapid prototyping for early product and tooling development
· Support manufacturing and suppliers in resolving technical problems
· Maintain the proper working order of the Company’s lab
· Successfully work with customers to understand their needs, develop solutions that exceed expectation on all aspects of a program including cost, schedule and performance.
Wipro Limited Memphis, TX
Nice to have: · Create and execute verification and validation
Wipro Limited Sioux Falls, SD
Job description: Opportunity to make a positive impact
Wipro Limited Fargo, GA
Requirements: Partner with other members of the senior
Wipro Limited Albuquerque, NM
Ideal Candidate: At least 1 years of experience
Wipro Limited Las Vegas, NV
Key missions of the position: Execute and review structural
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.