Job ID : 23098
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Company Name : TekWissen
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Biotech/Pharmaceutical
Salary : $40 - $45 per hour
No. of Positions : 2-4
Benefits : Medical Insurance
• Develop and support cloud-based high-performance scientific and customer service systems, including troubleshooting, bug fixes, and enhancements.
• Analyze requirements to develop solution designs, working with stakeholders in the business and ITS. • Develop, implement, and maintain ITS solutions and databases that meet requirements.
• Manage the communication of requirements, expectations and priorities between time zones and teams in a manner which optimizes resource usage and minimizes turnaround times.
• Ensure that requirements are addressed in the solution and that the solution has been adequately unit tested.
• Create and maintain system development lifecycle (SDLC) documentation.
• Participate in and/or drive problem investigation and resolution.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities aimed at reducing cycle times, eliminating redundancies and increasing throughput.
• .NET development language, such as C
• Relational database development, particularly with SQL Server
• Experience working on a Windows-based platform
• Deep understanding of information delivery principles including the creation of abstraction layers, query optimization, and report level calculations
• Prior work with RESTful application design and micro-services
Education and Experience:-
• Undergraduate degree related to Business Information Systems or Computer Science, or undergraduate degree in another discipline and 3+ years relevant IT experience
• Strong database skills, including fluency in SQL and relational database design
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
• Ability to translate business requirements into solutions that map to technology capabilities.
• Interpersonal skills necessary to collaborate with existing subject matter experts, across many functions, and utilize them as team members
• Ability to take direction and to complete tasks with minimal direction • Ability to prioritize issues and drive progress in ambiguous situations.
STAFFWORXS New Jersey, NJ
Qualifications Minimum BS/CS with 5+ years of hands-on
Silicon tech Solutions Inc Dallas, TX
Strong demonstrable experience in system solutions design (coming from a development
iTvorks Inc Newark, NJ
Responsibilities: Develop and maintain financial web
Select Minds LLC Schaumburg, IL
* Must have experience of developing/maintaining software applications used by Accounting and
Reliant vision group inc Tallahassee, FL
Hi, Please check the below position and reply back with the below details and updated
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.