Job ID : 24932
Location : San Antonio,TX
Company Name : Inherent Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time, contract
Industry : Accounting/Finance
Salary : $60000 - $90000 per year
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : .net.developer.
Benefits : Medical Insurance
Key Skills required:
1. 2 or more years of development in C#/.Net technologies
2. Fullstack .Net developer
3. Proficient in SQL
5. Proficient with Linux or Unix systems / scripting
6. Experience with agile development methodologies
Job Responsibilities -
1. Primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems (analysis, design, code).
2. Developer is engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
3. The Developer participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs.
4. Need to work as a individual developer for agile project. Also need to take care of end to end development.
Atechstar Austin, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Select, optimize and integrate data science tools and frameworks required to provide data analytics solutions. Implement complex data
MSIT Los Angeles, CA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Work in the medical office buildings with regular physician leadership interaction. Perform analysis for problem solving and new meth
Apollose Boston, MA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
Atechstar Frisco, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Design, develop and implement large scale distributed systems with large volumes of data focusing on scalability, latency and fault tolerance.
Dart Point College Park, GA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: An expert in building digital solutions and comfortable with all layers of the application stack. Eager to learn new technology and b
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.