Job Id : 24966
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Company Name : Inherent Technologies
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $35 - $40 per hour
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : PL/SQL
Benefits : No benefits are available
Position: PL/SQL Developer
Relevant Experience (in Yrs): 4-7 years
Technical/Functional Skills: Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX
• Experience in Oracle PL/SQL ETL processing, Data Modeling and Data Warehousing
• Knowledge in Insurance domain with at least 1 year of actuarial experience
• Experience in documenting requirements for large and complex data processing and analysis projects
• Ability to design data solution, own and drive to implement the proposed solution till production
Roles & Responsibilities
• Meet with business stakeholders and other technical team members to gather and analyze application requirements
• Implement database solutions using ETL components
• Provide written status reports to management regarding project status, task, and issues/risks
Tech Providers Inc. Oklahoma City , OK
Responsibilities: Perform analysis and configuration in networking equipment and tools in ...
Evertz Microsystems Ltd New York, NY
Job Description: This position is a challenging mix that combines technical know-how and ...
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. Minneapolis, MN
Responsibilities Seeking a Software Engineer to design, code, test, implement, maintain, ...
BMM Testlabs Las Vegas, NV
Job Description: Under the direct supervision of Director Research and Development, a Software ...
Oliphant USA Sarasota, FL
Job Description: The Software Developers duties will include managing systems performance, ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.