Job ID : 24963
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Company Name : Inherent Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time, parttime, contract
Industry : Accounting/Finance
Salary : $30 - $40 per hour
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Pl Sql Developer,oracle.
Benefits : Medical Insurance
Relevant Experience (in Yrs) 4-7 years
Technical/Functional Skills Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX
• Experience in Oracle PL/SQL ETL processing, Data Modeling and Data Warehousing
• Knowledge in Insurance domain with at least 1 year of actuarial experience
• Experience in documenting requirements for large and complex data processing and analysis projects
• Ability to design data solution, own and drive to implement the proposed solution till production
Roles & Responsibilities
• Meet with business stakeholders and other technical team members to
gather and analyze application requirements
• Implement database solutions using ETL components
• Provide written status reports to management regarding project status, task, and issues/risks
Soro Technologies College Park, GA
Responsibilities : Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. 2-3 years Java application design, development and testing experience. 2-3 y
wipros Charlotte, NC
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Working with a team in system analysis and design. Develop web-based applications using Java/JEE technologies by utilizing best
MSIT Dallas, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Increase data availability, standardization, and automation processes. Problem solve and investigate issues. &
Apollose Alpharetta, GA
Responsibilities : Requirements: Customer focused. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experienced with Microsoft Office products with an emphas
Atechstar New York, NY
Responsibilities : Qualifications: Demonstrated experience designing and building dashboards and reports in data visualization tools using Power BI. Proficient in MS Exce
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.