Job ID : 24963
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Company Name : Inherent Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time, Parttime, Contract
Industry : Accounting/Finance
Salary : $30 - $40 per hour
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Pl Sql Developer,oracle
Benefits : Medical Insurance
Relevant Experience (in Yrs) 4-7 years
Technical/Functional Skills Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX
• Experience in Oracle PL/SQL ETL processing, Data Modeling and Data Warehousing
• Knowledge in Insurance domain with at least 1 year of actuarial experience
• Experience in documenting requirements for large and complex data processing and analysis projects
• Ability to design data solution, own and drive to implement the proposed solution till production
Roles & Responsibilities
• Meet with business stakeholders and other technical team members to
gather and analyze application requirements
• Implement database solutions using ETL components
• Provide written status reports to management regarding project status, task, and issues/risks
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.