Job Id : 24963
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Company Name : Inherent Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time, Parttime, Contract
Industry : Accounting/Finance
Salary : $30 - $40 per hour
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Pl Sql Developer,oracle
Benefits : Medical Insurance
Relevant Experience (in Yrs) 4-7 years
Technical/Functional Skills Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX
• Experience in Oracle PL/SQL ETL processing, Data Modeling and Data Warehousing
• Knowledge in Insurance domain with at least 1 year of actuarial experience
• Experience in documenting requirements for large and complex data processing and analysis projects
• Ability to design data solution, own and drive to implement the proposed solution till production
Roles & Responsibilities
• Meet with business stakeholders and other technical team members to
gather and analyze application requirements
• Implement database solutions using ETL components
• Provide written status reports to management regarding project status, task, and issues/risks
Bridgewater Associates Westport, CT
Position Responsibilities The Amazon Web Services Senior Software Engineer will be ...
Technology Partners Saint Louis , Missouri
Responsibilities & Duties: You will collaborate closely with the team to deliver on ...
nextgen global resources Dallas, TX
Roles & Responsibilities Responsible for the design and development of medium to highly ...
EdgeLink Portland, OR
Job Description: This opportunity is with a global not-for-profit that specializes in ...
ConsultNet, LLC Bluffdale , UT
Job Description: In the search for a Full Stack Python Developer. It is a prestigious co. ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.