Job ID : 35060
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Company Name : codesbright
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $102700 - $104000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Microsoft Excel, Strong communication skills. Strong presentation skills..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Develop a thorough understanding of our customers and markets, and use these insights to develop, and then drive successful implementation of strategies.
- Obtain accurate and detailed information for development of analysis used in business planning.
- Accurately complete analysis by providing a clear and concise written summary of the situation with recommendations that incorporate logic and the company’s philosophies and strategies.
- Support his/her Manager and Business Team in managing a portfolio of products to plan and drive growth through revenue and profit building blocks.
- Assist his/her Manager and Business Team to develop and implement multi-year and annual strategies for the assigned product lines through close collaboration with other functions.
- Support his/her leadership in developing and implementing pricing strategy for the assigned product lines and recommend/participate in certain pricing decisions.
- Participate in and/or lead cross-functional efforts to discover and execute cost-reduction initiatives that do not negatively impact the customer/consumer experience.
- Lead and support all aspects of product life-cycle management for assigned products including the product portfolio strategy, product management, pricing guidelines, product development, product enhancements, and SKU optimization. May assume sponsor role.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on product-line marketing including brand strategy, brand standards, channel marketing messaging, and brand activation to achieve desired customer outcomes and financial results.
- Experience successfully meeting performance expectations consistently in all job responsibilities and functions in a Dart Associate Product Analyst position.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to blend creative problem solving with data driven, analytical, financial (e.g. NPV, financial statements, DCF), and quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems with data, assumptions, and judgment using best practices and analysis to formulate solutions
- Ability to be assertive, show initiative, demonstrate personal accountability, take ownership of work, and apply learned concepts
- Ability to operate with sense of urgency and focus on providing exceptionally reliable customer service
- Organizational skills including the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with financial concepts such as ROI, net present value, and other related analysis methods
- Ability to be composed, adapt, and effectively manage tasks and projects in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused work environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities while meeting all assigned deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to clearly communicate intricate job-related processes that ultimately affect decision making.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business, or any other related field.
- Knowledge of the product management tools.
- Proficient in data collection tools and databases, such as Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.