Job ID : 35253
Location : California City, CA
Company Name : Wolf Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $80000 - $120000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : revenue models, P&L, pricing models and billing procedures.
Benefits : None of These
· Creates project plans and timelines. Revises based on resource (in house and out of house) constraints and local government timelines. Revises as appropriate and communicates with customer.
· Identifies internal resources as needed and assigns task to operations team.
· Identifies external resources as needed and works with procurement to obtain items in most cost-effective manner.
· Manages day to day operational aspects of project and scope.
· Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
· Enforces project standards while minimizing our exposure and risk.
· Tracks and reports team hours against estimate.
· Manages project budget and works with accounting team to properly recognize revenue to ensure accurate and timely invoicing.
· Follows up with client regarding payment when necessary.
· Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins and operations.
· Research local and/or state governments to understand regulations, communicate this information to clients and sales team members as needed.
· Reviews and gathers all drawings and documents to ensure that all required information is present. Works to make sure engineer approvals before submittal if necessary.
· Completes all required forms to submit to local and/or state governments.
· Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, and time per department.
· Leads new RFP/estimate efforts including completing project scope.
· Effectively communicates relevant project information to internal and external team.
· Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
· Holds regular meetings with project team to include a kickoff and close out meeting.
· Keeps project team well informed of changes from customer.
· Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
· Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
· 3-5 years of Project Management experience.
· College degree and/or PMP preferred.
· Strong leadership skills, able to challenge others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
· Knowledge of basic revenue models, P&L, pricing models and billing procedures.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Great attitude with a desire to exceed customer expectations.
· Must have excellent conflict resolution, problem solving and analytical skills.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
JPS TECH SOLUTIONS California City, CA
Responsibilities : Job Description We are partnering with a leading Randstad client in Washington, DC, seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager for a 8+ month
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.